Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why is it that after I edit a document at PAINT then print, it doesn't look as clear as it should?

When I have to Modify a picture or document, I scan them in Jpeg then edit them with paint but noticed that without doing anything, if I print it looks fine but if I do anything and print it looses quality.





Is there any other way I can use to do this kind of modification by ensuring good quality?Why is it that after I edit a document at PAINT then print, it doesn't look as clear as it should?
Use a different program.Why is it that after I edit a document at PAINT then print, it doesn't look as clear as it should?
you should try photofiltre its free and its amazing!


you can do a lot more than paint
the reason it doesn't look clear anymore is it loses quality





to fix the problem dont use jpeg
Saving it as a PNG or copying it when your done and pasting it in microsoft word works as well ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment