Thursday, February 25, 2010

If i am to paint my car with spray cans, should i use gloss then a clear spray?

my car is spray painted black but standard black... its slowly fading but would it come out alright if i go over it with gloss black then go over with the clear gloss/clear spray cans?If i am to paint my car with spray cans, should i use gloss then a clear spray?
theres no such thing as a standard black...you'd be surprised at how many blacks there are...have you tryed a proper ''buff'' up using G3 then T-CUT then a wax?...i advise that first...also if you paint a car with cans it will look naff,honestly.If i am to paint my car with spray cans, should i use gloss then a clear spray?
dont spray paint it, itll come out like s***. trust me. plus the spray will fade away quickly, even if it does come out well. its ok for touch ups, but if youre redoing your whole car, get professional quality automotive paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment