Saturday, February 27, 2010

If I Paint My Fingernails and Toenails in Clear Nail Polish, will the be a red flag that I'm gay?

I was just wondering, because I did the toes, but am a little worried if I do the fingers.If I Paint My Fingernails and Toenails in Clear Nail Polish, will the be a red flag that I'm gay?
I do it, fingers and toes. Yes, it does make them shinier but I have alterior motives. I paint them in a clear coat because at times I have been known to be a nail biter. When I get nervous I do this. I have discovered when I put polish on though it detours me from such things.





Also I paint them black when I go to the dark bars. I like it, if its a good black polish. Not cheap stuff. LOLIf I Paint My Fingernails and Toenails in Clear Nail Polish, will the be a red flag that I'm gay?
I seem to get away with it. Ok, I'm not gay, but no one has ever mentioned or seems to have noticed it.





If it makes you feel good... why not ?
Yes.
Yes, that is going to give out a gay vibe. If you care, then dont do it on your toes OR fingers. If you dont care, then go for it.
Who cares what they think its your choice not theirs, go for it
Yeah, there is always someone who might think that it is gay. I would go ahead and paint them, and if anyone asks, say you have a zinc deficiency that makes them brittle. The paint is actually a medication that makes them stronger. Have fun and don't worry about what others may think.
i think that if you are willing to paint your nails, they might be the last things that you need to worry about if you don't want people to know you're gay
Clear nail polish is the finishing touch on a ';by the book'; manicure and pedicure for a man. If you want your nails to look nice to you then do what you need. My brother in law gets his done when he gets manicures and pedicures and I would not want to be the one to call him gay.
my fingernails are painted a sheer light blue, my toenails a deep red, I'm not gay, just a straight cross dresser who likes pretty nails, i know regular straight guys who just like having pretty nails.
Yeah, but your nails will look hot and shiney, but it want stand out too much until it starts wearing off...Nothing wrong with a nice manicure, and also I think it makes your nails stronger and healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment