Thursday, February 25, 2010

Auto Clear Coat Paint Mixings?

I want to mix 1 Quart of activated/ready to spray clear coat, how much of clear and activator do i put in the pot of 1 quart?


I Really need info on this, I already premixed a whole gal of clear and the quart of activator and it dried up on me...%26amp; this happened 2 TIMES already..yeah i know, a waste..sigh...=[ Some advice would be Great, Thank You!Auto Clear Coat Paint Mixings?
Hey,Nate.You must spend lots of cash at the paint store,huh?I own my own body shop.Any clear coat product I've seen uses a 4:1 ratio of clear/hardener.You can put a ruler into a container and divide the length by 5.Then pour in 4 parts clear and 1 part hardener.Or better yet use a measuring cup and pour in some amount of clear and 1/4 that amount of hardener.I know,it's confusing,just think about it before doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment