Saturday, February 27, 2010

I painted my nails a clear polish, what do you people think?

Hi everyone, i am straight male, 16 yrs old, and i like to paint my nails a clear polish. I keep them well kept. So far no one has said anything to me about them in school but i did notice one of the guys in one of my classes followed my example. I saw him wearing clear nail polish too, which i thought was kind of neat, to quite possibly lead a revolution of nail polish on guys. What are your ideas on all of this?I painted my nails a clear polish, what do you people think?
Straight men never used to take purses. Now you see bags men carry. When I was young no straight male would wear earrings.





Now some men use makeup as well. Clear nail polish can keep things neat. But I'll clue you in on something: get a manicure and have clear polish put on. It will last a very long time.





You can buy your own buffer and nail kit. Sometimes just buffing gives as much sheen as clear polish.I painted my nails a clear polish, what do you people think?
To be honest I think its sorta wierd but it wouldnt affect my opinion on a guy and if noone said anything about it then its fine. and plus you should feel comlimented b/c everyone else is doing it! your a trendsetter!
good on you, it's nice to see a chap look after himself and well kept hands and nails is good so long as the nails are short.
I don't know that 'metrosexuality' is a revolution.





The advice to buff is good. Nail polish chips, and does not look good unless very, very well-maintained -- and 'high maintenance' anything is rarely attractive.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual


http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph鈥?/a>
I think it's good to want to look nice as a straight male. Your influence only leads to better hygeine in others.
I think you do whatever you want. I mean painting your fingernails isn't just a girl thing. Boys can do it too if they want. Who know you might have just started a revolution.
I think it is good for people to groom themselves in a way that makes them feel good about themselves. Good for you!
What is the point of painting your nails?It has nothing to do with being gay or straight, it just doesn't really serve any purpose for a guy. Maybe you should get a French manicure for Winter Formal?
You go right ahead, but I won't do it and you can't make me.
Now I feel old. I guess I'm old fashioned. I don't think I could ever be attracted to a male who painted his fingernails. Get a buffing kit. It will make your nails shiny and smooth without paint. Kind of fun to do too.
To be frank, you have serious issues. True men don't wear makeup - unless they are in the film industry. And even then it is stuff for their faces - not nail polish.





Sorry if I insulted you, but you wanted my opinion.





I'd sooner die than wear makeup.
its really weird cause guys shouldnt be caring so much about their nails. but i guess its fine.
Im sorry but thats just creepy.
im not here to judge,





but i think u havent come out of the closet yet.








But if thts not the case, than maybe u can lead a revolution of nail polish on guys








-mee
I think it's good.





Nail polish (along with any type of makeup) is sexy on guys.





((Long story.....))
I think you would like the LOGO Channel
There is nothing wrong with you wearing clear nail polish. I wish more men gave a crap about there nails, like keeping them clean and trimed with nail trimmers not by bitting them.
I think it demonstrates a great deal of self-respect. My father kept his hands and nails well groomed and in my interpretation it says quite simply. ';I care about taking good care of myself. I'm not a sloppy person.';
Its fine, but next time buy a buffer. A buffer makes your nails really shiny without wearing nail polish and they work great!
i think its cool that you arent afraid to try new things and that you care about how you look. but i do think wearing nail polish goes a bit too far.... its like guys wearing tight pants... its just not something i find attractive.
I think its great! I love when men take care of themselves and I have been noticing alot more men in the salon getting facials, pedicures and manicures.Keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment