Saturday, February 27, 2010

Girls, would you care if a boy asked to paint his toes clear every two weeks with you?

Guys getting pedicures is sooo sexy!Girls, would you care if a boy asked to paint his toes clear every two weeks with you?
no, i'd think it was funny (as long as it was only clear, not other colors, that'd be realllyyyy weird...) and then i'd want to do it for him, like my own little dolly :) fun funGirls, would you care if a boy asked to paint his toes clear every two weeks with you?
Um weirddd....


But if hes cute, go for it!


Lol jk =]


thats really weird if you ask me


=/
umm.. if he was gay i wouldn't care.


if he was my boyfriend then i'd be a little creeped out.
i dont care but that would be kinda weird.
Thats kinda weird but if you want good looking feet I guess thats ok
fine by me
Yeah.. thats kinda weird.
I don't paint my nails, so he'd have a bit of trouble doing that
awwww no that sounds ded cute lol!
i would be kinda weird
um yeah, that would be so annoying! i dont even paint my nails!
No its NOT!! I think its cool especially if hes payin for the both of you **** paint em pink if he wants lol

No comments:

Post a Comment